here's what i'd do for the forum selection
- General - Anything: personal, news, BS, tech, food, advertising of projects, politics, youtubes, travel, weirdos
- Games+Media - gaming chatz, TV, 'the movies', sparts, sports, Books, PDFs. docs, music
- Game Design - all in-progress and game design related projects can be talked about
- Creativity - all creativity in progress, all creativity related discussions
Rather than having a multitude of separate subforums with one or two active topics (at best), whittle them down so these very active topics remain the hubs that they are but also help provide exposure to a wider selection of more loosely related topics. The less fragmented traffic becomes the more integrated and, hopefully, active discussion will get. I miss topics all the time and I'm sure I would have stuff to say about a wider variety of topics if I saw them all.
Like general might look like
- MEGATOPIC catamites topic pgs 1-171
- MEGATOPIC talk Crud pgs 1-69
- I just moved to NYC
- chinese food pgs. 1-9
- this is a cool youtube account
- MEGATOPIC community project? pgs. 1-31
- SHORT FILM: The Rancid Rodent dir. Me!! pgs 1-3
- SW MUSIC COLLAB COMPLETE - pgs. 1-6
- My computer is fucked up.