563 replies to this topic

#541 Ragnar

Ragnar

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 11574 posts
  • Location[color=red][size=25pt][B]??????[/B][/size][/color]

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:12 PM

do not bother with rendering clothes on the characters and when the game is done post it in dumbtopic

serious critique/comment: the graphics mesh pretty great for random stock photos

#542 bonzi_buddy

bonzi_buddy

Kaiser

• Salty Members
  • 2973 posts
  • Locationswimming, with my obv. blue towel on my neck

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:52 PM

do not bother with rendering clothes on the characters and when the game is done post it in dumbtopic

serious critique/comment: the graphics mesh pretty great for random stock photos

nonironic this. do it kaworu.

#543 Ice Baby1

Ice Baby1

Power to the parsley

• Salty Members
  • 651 posts
  • Locationpowerpoint

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:54 PM

yeah!!! yeah!!! i've always really wanted to make games w/ all nabbed photos stock collage diy graffix, and i'm so happy to see that aesthetic manifest in a different conduit than i, that looks really really dope!! prerendered is king. keep it up kaworu! and if you do quit pls post game anyway, coz those screenz, my Christ.. not FINISHED.... pics of Buddhist temple salty PreRendered, Blast Rendering collage invade my mind, take up residence, demand supplies of powerful Windows ME borders... the theme is Rain, they're a dark blue, or corpy compy look, either way should be cool, little stamp grid world in a little box i can grab and move around on my desktop. a little Window..., ohj shit, do ya think that's where Bill Gates got it from??!? Idk! I Never Woulda... huhn. Àen Jehovah

#544 bonzi_buddy

bonzi_buddy

Kaiser

• Salty Members
  • 2973 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:08 AM

yeah!!! yeah!!! i've always really wanted to make games w/ all nabbed photos stock collage diy graffix, and i'm so happy to see that aesthetic manifest in a different conduit than i, that looks really really dope!! prerendered is king. keep it up kaworu! and if you do quit pls post game anyway, coz those screenz, my Christ.. not FINISHED.... pics of Buddhist temple salty PreRendered, Blast Rendering collage invade my mind, take up residence, demand supplies of powerful Windows ME borders... the theme is Rain, they're a dark blue, or corpy compy look, either way should be cool, little stamp grid world in a little box i can grab and move around on my desktop. a little Window..., ohj shit, do ya think that's where Bill Gates got it from??!? Idk! I Never Woulda... huhn. Àen Jehovah

you sexy. where did you get Dat Hot Avatar?? it remids me of Zeliard... *swoon*

#545 Ice Baby1

Ice Baby1

Power to the parsley

• Salty Members
  • 651 posts
  • Locationpowerpoint

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:09 AM

uh oh. i jus tchanged again. which one

edit: do you mean

edit: this one here?? here and now? gosh..., its from Seiken Densetsu: The Emergence of Excalibur. unreleased rpg. "shux"

the others were alantia or some ish id not quite k

#546 bonzi_buddy

bonzi_buddy

Kaiser

• Salty Members
  • 2973 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:14 AM

uh oh. i jus tchanged again. which one

edit: do you mean

edit: this one here?? here and now? gosh..., its from Seiken Densetsu: The Emergence of Excalibur. unreleased rpg. "shux"

the others were alantia or some ish id not quite k

aieeeeeeee!! i thought i was goin maaaaaaaad!!!! no i mean the one with pretty crown-borders, that can't decide if it's fantasy or scifi.

#547 Kaworu

Kaworu

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 17123 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:38 PM

Thanks people, always good to read some feedback. I'm also liking how this stuff kinda meshes together.
Still carrying on, just v e r y s  l  o    w    l      y.
There will be minimal naked clay-like men in the full game.

Also btw, combat will be ABS (I still remember these terms!!!) via Khas' Saphire Battle system. Essentially because I can't code for toffee, and some parts of the story may (SPOLER ALERT) feature epic battles.
There will however be WIP screens of the gameplay with lazily unfinished forests however...
bumscreenerbum.png

Yeah, his name is Liu Wei, obviously based on Liu Bei. The three main characters are based on the three brothers who founded the kingdom of Shu Han. for example this dude:

kan_un.png

He's called Kan-Un. Based on the name Kanu Unchou, which is the Japanese name for Guan Yu. I'm a Three Kingdoms nerd(to the point of getting the symbol for Eastern Wu tattooed onto my wrist :/ )
(Unrelated, but here's a picture of a Guan Yu Transformer! HERE )

Faces are made using an old PS2 WWE Smackdown game then photoshopped when needed.

#548 Ragnar

Ragnar

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 11574 posts
  • Location[color=red][size=25pt][B]??????[/B][/size][/color]

Posted 04 April 2015 - 09:56 PM

Faces are made using an old PS2 WWE Smackdown game then photoshopped when needed.

hell yeah!!!!

#549 Erave

Erave

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 6635 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:46 PM

Some shots from our commericial JRPG "Shadows of Adam"

solum1.png

solum7.png

tangle1.jpg

swamp%201.png

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SomethingClassc

Facebook: https://www.facebook...ingClassicGames
Site: http://www.somethingclassic.net/

Below are things I've taken part to create:

Channel Changer 1-3 Complete
Easy Mac Complete
Easy Mac 2
Last Legend

www.myspace.com/tylermiremusic

#550 Anima_Dnb

Anima_Dnb

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 05:45 PM

Hello everyone! So i haven't been on this forum since it turned into Saltworld, but after seeing RM2K3 being released on Steam i had the urge

again to produce a new game, after getting a bit better in pixelart to make everything custom! I still had some screenshots laying around from

a game i was working on about a year ago that i had never showed. Its a survival horror game with Parasite Eve/Resident Evil in mind.

The only thing i will probably save from this project is how the flashlight is done  :D 

ZBHuzbo.pngAY9kAA2.pngXDyjM1d.png

www.myspace.com/animanl

#551 MISTER BIG T

MISTER BIG T

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationFinland!!!!

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:45 AM

The flashlight mechanics seem really good, maybe you should add potential of turning it on and off and finding batteries to it, that could add more tension and having to choose when to use it. 

bigg.jpg

And that's when I decided to become a barber.

@drbigt

"*sniff* your work, just inspires me to become a better lover." - Brent Murray.

#552 Ax_Dude

Ax_Dude

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 5779 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:25 AM

Attached File  image.jpg   57.24K   12 downloads
I've been bored at work and making tiles in ms paint,
now to keep rolling with this and see what I can make.
Posted Image
Posted Image
[dohtml]<center></center>[/dohtml]

#553 Vellfire

Vellfire

TV people want to leave

• Salty Members
  • 14593 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:34 PM

UunL5Ob.png

i guess i'm workin on somethin

I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates

#554 denzquix

denzquix

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:10 PM

i like it

#555 Vellfire

Vellfire

TV people want to leave

• Salty Members
  • 14593 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:15 PM

JHh0x8u.gif

I just learned how to animate 3D stuff.  It seems like a waste to learn all this stuff just to make a browser game that will probably never be finished instead of an actual 3D game.

edit: I guess I could post an actual screenshot since this is the screenshot thread not the dump all your assets thread

STsMhFq.png

BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates

#556 Ax_Dude

Ax_Dude

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 5779 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:47 AM

JHh0x8u.gif
I just learned how to animate 3D stuff.  It seems like a waste to learn all this stuff just to make a browser game that will probably never be finished instead of an actual 3D game.

edit: I guess I could post an actual screenshot since this is the screenshot thread not the dump all your assets thread
STsMhFq.png

Glorious!
What is the game? What does it do?
Posted Image
Posted Image
[dohtml]<center></center>[/dohtml]

#557 Vellfire

Vellfire

TV people want to leave

• Salty Members
  • 14593 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:47 AM

It's a virtual pet game I'm workin on.  And I was heavily inspired by Pet In Tv (With My Dear Dog) to have a full fake BBS in it.  As in like...not an actual BBS, but one full of NPCs that you can interact with via BBS posts/emails.  It's got a story and everything and player interaction affects the development of it in Interesting Ways™.  If I ever get it in a playable state and don't just give up on it entirely I will post it here but in the meantime you can just look at a buncha assets for it I guess.  I was originally gonna try to make somethin in unity but I decided instead I would make it a browser game w/the 3D models used as art on the site, with gifs like the one I posted.  So like, if you check on your pet and it's sleeping, you'd get a gif of it sleeping.  It's a little more lively than just plain images and more tamagotchi-esque.  Idk stay tuned, possibly forever knowing my track record.

BRRING! BRRING!

#558 MISTER BIG T

MISTER BIG T

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationFinland!!!!

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:47 PM

Did this video for Steam

bigg.jpg

And that's when I decided to become a barber.

@drbigt

"*sniff* your work, just inspires me to become a better lover." - Brent Murray.

#559 Remix

Remix

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1379 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:40 AM

Something im working on 2jezadc.png

Add me on [email protected]
=]

#560 Vellfire

Vellfire

TV people want to leave

• Salty Members
  • 14593 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:21 PM

I am developing some RIVETING virtual pet AI right now

3WQsLYh.png

BRRING! BRRING!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users