5 replies to this topic

#1 Terrorantula

Terrorantula

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1157 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:43 PM

OK guys, time to share some of my works.  First, a riff on Moonlight Sonata- some of you may have heard this in midi form but the conversion to MP3 (via this neat little program) has improved it greatly.  Enjoy! (Note this was done with the Soundfont Conversion option- Ithere's also a direct recording which I may do for some.)
Posted Image

Everyone has the right to be himself; wise men know how to,when, and whether to navigate the boundary between their rights and those of others when they collide.

#2 Ragnar

Ragnar

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 11850 posts
  • Location[color=red][size=25pt][B]??????[/B][/size][/color]

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:55 PM

actually I was gonna reply. I dunno though it reminds me of Resident Evil and making music in 2004. Would have more to go on if you posted an original track

#3 Terrorantula

Terrorantula

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1157 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:20 PM

Can do. 
Posted Image]This chiptune-based track will appear in aaaaaa's game.  Very basic. I'm working on a mixed chip-funk track currently.

A lot of the others at hand are Music Mucker/wolfram based so I'm kinda leery to share them.
I suppose I sould get around to borrowing my dad's Keyboard as he offered and attempting to do some.

Everyone has the right to be himself; wise men know how to,when, and whether to navigate the boundary between their rights and those of others when they collide.

#4 Ragnar

Ragnar

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 11850 posts
  • Location[color=red][size=25pt][B]??????[/B][/size][/color]

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:12 PM

Edit: nvm

Edit: nice smooth/plasticy sounds, but yeah needs more. Everything that's there has great timing or whatever though, like the sounds come in at the right place at the right moment. My stuff just kind of lurches basically

#5 Terrorantula

Terrorantula

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1157 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:58 AM

I asked aaaaaa whether he wanted me to extend the tune; he said it was fine. In the mean time I've been working on another tune.

#6 Terrorantula

Terrorantula

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1157 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:34 AM

OK guys, I thought I might as well raise this topic since i'm posting a bit more of my music. This tune was originally randomy created in WolframTones, but I worked on it and later rendered it via soundfonts. I really like how it sounds. It's meant for a game or other setting. And yes, the pun is intended.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users