• 4703 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:12 AM

I just found a bunch of chefs videos,

Bart the General 3.flv

fred murderstone.flv

ganja farmer.flv

hommer.flv

revenge weed lord 3.flv

And some things by others too. From back when youtube videos were FLV files.

Flashbacks.

I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S

#742 Faust

Faust

Comedy Bronze

• Moderators
  • 7437 posts
  • LocationThe Gravy Train

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:22 PM

HELLOEARL!

Yeah, sometimes it consumes me a little. Like I strive to be really decent now, but there's still some shit that's like you can't undo, you know? I think maybe it's useful to have it pop up - I guess like how guilt ideally stops you repeating behaviour? But it adds like a bittersweet vibe to a lot of my memories unfortunately.

Getting like EXISTENTIAL or whatever, it's like how much am I the same person I used to be? Was it a different person - given your example, I imagine there's a significant difference in all ways between yourself now and the you when you were in 2nd grade (that's like eight or some shit right?) Where does that end - am I the same person and responsible for the things I did when I was 16, 17, 20, 25 etc etc? But even with that in mind, there's some shit that sometimes can remind a person of being a really objectionable piece of shit, and that's the shit that haunts me.

Shit, RAMBLING!!!!

Hey hey hey

#743 scoby

scoby

I don't really like lots of stuff

• Salty Members
  • 6679 posts
  • Locationcrab nebula

Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:39 PM

hi! yeah, I completely get it. I guess the main benefit is that it, as you say, improves how you are to others in the present. but for people who struggle extra with depression and self-worth it's also counterproductive. 

Bart the General 3.flv

fred murderstone.flv

ganja farmer.flv

hommer.flv

revenge weed lord 3.flv

Flashbacks.

I miss chef and climbtree.

I mean yeah, people started to memeify chef's stuff to a gross extent, but I still never liked that it disappeared

#744 Ice Baby1

Ice Baby1

Power to the parsley

• Salty Members
  • 651 posts
  • Locationpowerpoint

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:31 PM

~NON OLBIE INTRUDER ALERT~

The memeification and subsequent vanishment of cboyardee's stuff is one of the screwiest and most confusing things that has happened to the cultural landscape within my vision. You realize Shrek jokes literally became a popular institution among today's children and teenagers because of his videos? I can go on Facebook and see any number of my friends or their friends spouting off lame fake-weird meme shit about Shrek and I'm pretty sure it's solely due to the spread and evolution of those videos. The forefront of the Shrek-reclaiming generation. Abandoned by his people..........

God, grant me this one boon; that I may somehow observe revenge of the weed lord 3 again, 1nce time more before death.

[Exit stage right, weeping.]

#745 Unguided

Unguided

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:23 AM

Weedlord was the series he did with black Hommer Simpson, aliens turning the planet into weed and Tupac talking about the anime baby, right?

#746 Ice Baby1

Ice Baby1

Power to the parsley

• Salty Members
  • 651 posts
  • Locationpowerpoint

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:31 AM

Yeah, a giant weedeor hurtles towards Earth and Tupac returns with an important message.

#747 dada

dada

VILLAIN

• Administrators
  • 17469 posts
  • Locationsuperhell

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:48 PM

I miss all his videos. it's sad that he felt the need to take them down

am I mistaken also in thinking that Chef was behind the original "where does babby come from??" yahoo question btw??

#748 dada

dada

VILLAIN

• Administrators
  • 17469 posts
  • Locationsuperhell

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

#749 Unguided

Unguided

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:36 PM

Haven't really seen him online in the last couple years, it's like he dropped off the face of the earth.

#750 TrueKazeuri

TrueKazeuri

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:53 PM

I am very old member, called Kazeuri. Sorry I can't login to my account, maybe I forgot the password or somebody else was posing as me for some time. :) I wish this place wasn't so dead, the forums and IRC seem VERY DEAD.

#751 Kazeuri

Kazeuri

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 2617 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 09:59 PM

My old account back :D Gotta fix up an avatar and stuff.

#752 Ragnar

Ragnar

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 11713 posts
  • Location[color=red][size=25pt][B]??????[/B][/size][/color]

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:11 AM

I am very old member, called Kazeuri. Sorry I can't login to my account, maybe I forgot the password or somebody else was posing as me for some time. :) I wish this place wasn't so dead, the forums and IRC seem VERY DEAD.

there's still an irc channel?

#753 dada

dada

VILLAIN

• Administrators
  • 17469 posts
  • Locationsuperhell

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:28 AM

there's still an irc channel?

irc.esper.net #saltw :)

#754 Belross

Belross

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 7698 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:19 AM

Bart the General 3.flv

fred murderstone.flv

ganja farmer.flv

hommer.flv

revenge weed lord 3.flv

Flashbacks.

put them on youtube

0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
Posted Image

#755 dada

dada

VILLAIN

• Administrators
  • 17469 posts
  • Locationsuperhell

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:26 AM

Pretty much all his stuff has been reuploaded. I think there's very little if anything missing from Youtube.

#756 dada

dada

VILLAIN

• Administrators
  • 17469 posts
  • Locationsuperhell

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:27 AM

I guess in a sense it's a bit messed up, he wanted those things gone but they can't ever be deleted now. At the same time...they are brilliant and it would be a huge loss to not be able to see them anymore.

Man I really miss Chef, I don't think there's anyone I could talk to about music as well as with him.

#757 Belross

Belross

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 7698 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:48 AM

I never really got along with him or liked him honestly. He always felt a bit too monkeycheese randomlol for me and only occasionally produced something I found interesting. It's not like I don't appreciate the occasional dumb meme or youtube poop so I guess it was just a personal preference thing. It was a bit weird for me to see people looking up to him and even weirder to see Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden become a (relatively) big deal. :shrug:

0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
Posted Image

#758 dada

dada

VILLAIN

• Administrators
  • 17469 posts
  • Locationsuperhell

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:19 PM

I never really got along with him or liked him honestly. He always felt a bit too monkeycheese randomlol for me and only occasionally produced something I found interesting.

tbh I think you misunderstood him, because back then there was such a thing as "randomness type humor", but his/ToG's humor was very different from it.

#759 Belross

Belross

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 7698 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:44 PM

I never really got along with him or liked him honestly. He always felt a bit too monkeycheese randomlol for me and only occasionally produced something I found interesting.

tbh I think you misunderstood him, because back then there was such a thing as "randomness type humor", but his/ToG's humor was very different from it.

Yeah you're probably right.

0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
Posted Image

#760 Frisky SKeleton

Frisky SKeleton

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 4703 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:42 AM

Ok.

Anyway, couldn't find the VIDS on youtube, also not uploading them I guess.

Going through more old files, does anyone remember when we found out Jester was Blargsnarf?

I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users