842 replies to this topic

#841 nolongeranunusualgamer

nolongeranunusualgamer

• Salty Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 December 2018 - 04:30 AM

Bi-annual check in like everyone else.

Is there a discord or hell even an IRC any of you are in nowadays?

Sup UG!
Yes and yes albeit unsure of their activity?
I made a discord (w/ account i no longer access) and few hopped on it, DDay was admin too on there.
But Rami didnt like it divvying the already slim irc and from there i have no idea... i wish there was a livechat irc or discord for all you slugs <3

I did find the discord, but yeah it's pretty much dead.

I kind of miss the age of posting on these forums and shooting the shit with everyone.

#842 Madolah

Madolah

;Wyrm

• Salty Members
  • 2031 posts
  • LocationSt.John's , Newfoundland, Canada

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:48 PM

Bi-annual check in like everyone else.

Is there a discord or hell even an IRC any of you are in nowadays?

Sup UG!
Yes and yes albeit unsure of their activity?
I made a discord (w/ account i no longer access) and few hopped on it, DDay was admin too on there.
But Rami didnt like it divvying the already slim irc and from there i have no idea... i wish there was a livechat irc or discord for all you slugs <3

I did find the discord, but yeah it's pretty much dead.

I kind of miss the age of posting on these forums and shooting the shit with everyone.

same, same.

im always on discord on other channels i'd totally idle in a SW

Wyrm  | Madolah | ær 

#843 IceManual5580

IceManual5580

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationNash

Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:28 PM

I found a backup of RM stuff my brother stored for me because he was smart enough to realize my pc would eventually shit out.. ive actually gotten back into RM and understand the coding alot better as an adult and i found some old screenshots and it made me think of GW.. then I remembered this place turned into saltw so i figured i'd pop on over. im not gonna act like i was tight with really anybody here but what i can say at the very least is i remember the context and the atmosphere of old GW and man... i just gotta say what a time. a completely different time in my life and its odd that there are remnants of it, but as they say, all good things must come to an end. im happy to see this forum isn't just completely gone and there are others that feel the same way as me. i hope all is well, everyone. and thank you all for working on your projects and continuing to inspire the rest of us. life ain't easy but feeling nostalgic is.
edit: wow its amazing what simply seeing forum avatars can do to make your memory come back. good times.

. .  .   salty is right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users