• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gamingpublic

gamingpublic

• Salty Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 04:23 AM

Hello guys, did you play game online private server? mostly i think you guys play private server game because they are more easy to play than official. Here we go my toplist mmorpg from my opinion.

rf-online-11.jpg

1. Rising Force ( RF ) Online Private Server

RF Online, originally named 'Rising Force'is a 3D MMORPG developed by CCR. The first version of the game was released in South Korea and was later followed by Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Indonesia, Portuguese and English translations. Like most MMORPGs it follows the typical fantasy setting complete with swords and sorcery, but it also emphasizes the three-way Race vs. Race vs. Race (RvRvR) concept and modern/futuristic technology such as mecha and nuclear weapons.
The NA/EU game service was brought down as of November 9, 2008, due to licence expiration. However, the developers, CCR have started to relaunch the game hosting it themselves for NA/EU. In August 2012, RF Online was confirmed to relaunch stateside via the publisher GamesCampus. RFO is a free-to-play game.

Atlantica-Online-logo640.jpg

2. Atlantica Online Private Server

Atlantica Online is a free-to-play (F2P) 3D tactical massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by NDOORS Corporation. The game's primary setting is a fantasy-themed alternate history Earth composed of a diverse blend of historical, cultural, allegorical, and mythological elements. The game world is primarily modeled after real-world geography with accessible locations on six of the seven continents as well as the mythical floating continent of Atlantis from which the game's name is derived.

Visit one of my favorite atlantica online private server : Atlantica Online Private Server

LunaOnline_604x423.jpg

3. Luna Online Private Server

Luna Online is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing video game developed by EYA Interactive. After a three-year development phase, starting in 2004, the game was initially launched in South Korea in 2007, but first became successful with its launch in Taiwan in October 2008.
The game's North American version, which was published by gPotato, was first announced on July 21, 2008, and received a closed beta that began on April 17, 2009, while an open beta started on May 14, 2009. An expansion pack, titled Luna Plus, that includes additional game areas and levels, as well as cosmetic items, was released on January 20, 2011.

Seal-Online-Plus-Indonesia-Menghadirkan-

4. Seal Online Private Server

Seal Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing game, originally developed by the Korean company Grigon Entertainment. In February 2007 Publisher YNK acquired the rights for the game, and in January 2009, the game was moved to the internal studio YNK Games. As of 7 February 2008, official versions of the game are available in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, and the United States.
The English version of Seal Online was expected to be released in Q3 of Year 2005 when Grigon Entertainment announced that there would be an English version of Seal Online. An English website was made by them. However within 2 months, the site closed down and there were no more news of an English translated version of the game.
After two years, a website was created for Seal Online. It had a post announcing the arrival of Seal Online in English to the United States. The English Seal Online was finally released on 19 November 2007 at 8pm EST by YNK Interactive.

Ragnarok_Online1.jpg

5. Ragnarok Online Private Server

Ragnarok Online is a massive multiplayer online role-playing game created by Gravity based on the manhwa Ragnarok by Lee Myung-jin. It was released in South Korea on 31 August 2002 for Microsoft Windows. The game has spawned an animated series, Ragnarok the Animation, and a sequel game, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second. Player characters exist in a world with a player environment that gradually changes with the passage of time. Major changes in the features and history of the world take place as episodes in the RO timeline. Player characters interact in a 3D environment but are represented by 2D character sprites for front, back, side and diagonal facings. The major types of server-supported gameplay are Player vs Environment, Guild vs Guild, Player vs Player. Also supported by the game server are Group vs Group, Arena Combat, Player vs Monster, Player vs All, and various other specific scenarios at designated instance locations in the game world. Non-player character-run challenges and contests are also available with prizes, awards, and/or in a specific hall of fame listing.

Well that was all in my opinion the best old mmorpg private server for me, did you have an other good private server to play ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users