CUSTOMIZED JEWELRY – FOR YOUR PRECIOUS MEMORIES

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bixuatta

bixuatta

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 12:01 AM

As the time goes by, people wish to have the one-of-a-kind jewelry which can keep their precious memories last a life time. Then personalized custom jewelry appears to get customers’ wishes come to reality. Whether they are minimal earrings, necklaces, bracelets or those dainty rings, the customers can have any characters or actual handwriting/ drawing customized on the jewelry. 
We always had had a thought that every customers would come to us and have their jewelry customized with happy moments such as their couple name, birthday, wedding day, anniversary day, etc. until we received a message from Lindsey (Texas) talking about how she wanted so much to have her Mother’s actual handwriting on a high quality platinum plated 925 sterling silver, saying “Love, Mom”, with two wings on both sides of it. A meaningful piece that she could keep close to her heart every day, in the memories of her Mother, hoping that she would become an angel on the Heaven, in the Love of God. 
“I will really appreciate it if you can fulfill my little wish for my birthday in 18 days more” – said Lindsey.
Before getting to know Lindsey, we had started our business for only few months, so we rarely met any unique design like this from our customer and this was our first try on it. It was not a complicated one, but as we wanted to give her the best present and this was such a special jewelry that we knew she would treasure it so much, we got a bit nervous. 
Lindsey finally got her necklace before her birthday and we had a short talk few weeks after that. 
“So lovely and worth waiting! It is just what I expected. You made my birthday an unforgettable memories! The handwriting is as detailed as the photo I sent you, and the necklace in overall is gorgeous. I was a little afraid that my skin is so sensitive, it may get some irritations if the jewelry is made from cheap materials. But now I believe your necklace is sterling silver because I have worn it every day without any problem and I do not intend to take it off! 
I cannot wait to have another customized ring and bracelet for myself soon, and would definitely get them for a family member, a friend, a graduate, in any special occasions. I know they are going to look completely delicate with your sophisticated works! Again, thank you so much for this priceless necklace!”

Lindsey’s message was such a big encouragement for us. We believe that not only customized with happy and dearest moments, our jewelry are also made to comfort customers who are sad at heart because of losing their loved one. A small piece of jewelry may not cost too much, but it can be a pleasure to a lot of people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users