Các dấu hiệu tai biến mạch máu não thường gặp nhất

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cembuylink

cembuylink

• Salty Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:09 PM

BEWARE!!! TELEPATHS HAVE BEEN SEEN IN YOUR AREA.

Tq42K5i.jpg 

How do you spot a telepath???? Let me give you the six easy tips for spotting telepath:

1)bulging forhead due to telepathy mind reading skills
2)possibly a woman you know
3)maybe a man also(men have inferior brain powers/always low-level telepath)
4)all of your children are telepaths
5)they will kill you in your sleep
6)i don't like telepaths
7)John Henry Lancaster of Rochester, NY is a telepath

Ez7fuXC.jpg 

THE DOCTOR dr. mcdonald henry has researched this exhaustively, please stop sending him any more email, he is very tired and just wants to go home

PUov0wE.jpg 

you will end up in the fucking hospital next to this motherfucker who screams constantly

please don't end up in hospital next to this motherfucker who screams constantly

Edited by Hundley, 14 May 2018 - 10:42 AM.
I WILL FIND THE TELEPATHS

#2 Ragnar

Ragnar

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 11309 posts
  • Location[color=red][size=25pt][B]??????[/B][/size][/color]

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:46 PM

Dấu hiệu tai biến mạch máu não. Các yếu tố nguy cơ của tai biến mạch máu não. Thuật ngữ FAST để kiểm tra người nào đó có tai biến không?

Tq42K5i.jpg 

I don't really no how they get the full meme effect in photoshop or gimp but I made this

Untitled343243434234.png

I started a DA account called 'migraineauraremix' one time but it didn't really work out/get active with the project. Just to fool someone it exists as a genre of art/image manipulation. But yes mirgaines can actually be harnessed for new age/Stephen King Carrie powers, it has been supress thruout history. Watching zootopia sends visual signals 2 block the chance of exploiting the migraine SSJ powers. Surely there isn't a Youtube movie thing that has adopted this as a dumbmovieconcept

the second doctor guy looks kind of confused. I feel bad and want to hug him

maybe now that the youtube thing exists maybe the migraineauraremix project should become active (The Boss is behind the migraineauraremix project, les migraines terribles, never really defected). Feel free u guys to PM with migraine aura remixes. migraine version of FOXDIE

the stupid GIMP edit reminds me of the condoned drug use in Perfect Dark as a powerup too. adrenaline rush type thing, time slowzzzzzzz down

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users