Panthers training camp 2018: Julius Peppers and Curtis

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 douhua2233

douhua2233

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:45 AM

Samuel failed their physicals Julius Peppers http://www.authentic...ham-gano-jersey , Curtis Samuel, Chris Manhertz, and Bryan Cox all failed their physicals today at the start of training camp in Spartanburg. All of these players had known injuries/surgeries this off season or during the 2017 season and were expected to begin training camp on the Physically Unable to Perform (PUP) list or at least be held out of opening practices.Cox suffered a knee injury during minicamp, while Manhertz broke his foot similarly to Greg Olsen’s 2017 injury. Both players were slated for depth/rotational roles with the Panthers if they made the final roster in 2018.Samuel Michael Palardy Jersey , per Max Henson of Panthers.com, is being held back largely as a precaution. Coaches are probably wary of rushing him back on to the field only to see him re-injure himself in a repeat of his 0979_977c.jpg?c=3ba0rookie season in 2017.Peppers is also not exactly a surprise. Both he and Luke Kuechly reported having surgery to repair a torn labrum in each of their right shoulders. While the hope was for Peppers to be ready for the start of training camp, some latitude has to be given for the man being 38 years old. Marty Hurney went on the record to say that he is not worried about Peppers at this time. Personally, I’ll get worried when we start hearing about the possibility of him missing the season opener against Dallas on September 9th.Let’s end this on some positive news Authentic Cam Newton Jersey , shall we? Kuechly, who I mentioned as having the same surgery as Peppers, passed his physical and will be ready for training camp.Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 2 days to go With two days to go before the Panthers season opener, it reminds us of the most famous (or infamous) Panthers to wear No. 2 . . . quarterback Jimmy Clausen. I’m actually saying we should celebrate Clausen and his 1-15 2-14 season. That’s because if not for that awful season and the resulting No. 1 draft pick we would not have quarterback Cam Newton.Clausen may have been a lot of things while he was with the Panthers but we can at least remember him as someone who was always professional during a season with the greatest turmoil at the quarterback position and the least commitment from ownership that the Panthers have ever known.I found this video of Clausen that I can’t decide if it’s dogging him or trying to pump him up. It’s both the best and worst of Clausen in three minutes and the perfect way to celebrate his career in Carolina. Enjoy.Feel free to share your favorite Jimmy ‘Check down Out of Bounds’ Clausen memory in the comments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users