Photo

Does anyone here have any CBoyardee videos that are lost?

cboyardee

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Frisky SKeleton

Frisky SKeleton

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 4706 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 11:34 AM

He did the voice in a JackStauber video, but it was almost two years ago haha TIME

There were a lot of videos that are lost from youtube's weird video reply days. A couple were amazing - a group made a song and video based on "the big game."

I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S

#22 theinternetguide

theinternetguide

• Salty Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 10:06 PM

I did comment on one of his music reupload vids about return of the weedlord 3 and he said he still had it on a hard drive. I think I deleted the comment sometime 6 months ago. There's a chance he might have all his videos you never know.

The only problem is convincing him to release those videos. Honestly I don't think he'll ever release those videos onto the internet for everyone to see. I'm also not going to bother him about it, I would rather leave the man alone in peace then bother him about some old videos he made a decade ago.

#23 theinternetguide

theinternetguide

• Salty Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 10:08 PM

He did the voice in a JackStauber video, but it was almost two years ago haha TIME

There were a lot of videos that are lost from youtube's weird video reply days. A couple were amazing - a group made a song and video based on "the big game."

Man that sounds awesome, too bad the song is lost to time. Do you remember the name of the group or song?

#24 Frisky SKeleton

Frisky SKeleton

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 4706 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 06:38 PM

Nope. It was two guys and a girl and they had some back and forth with Chef and some other members. One involved a band aid I think. In another someone was eating a chip in the background and a GW user called them a "lovely little chip chomp" and both that phrase and the BIG GAME mix get stuck in my head often.

Actually if you're really keen (and it still exists?) I think a lot of the interactions would be referenced in the "what the fuck is on your mind right now" topics

Edit: There was another one - Chef posted a clip taken out of context of a woman saying "let me smell your dick n*****" (she was reviewing a song) and the response was one of the guys saying "let me smell your dick cracker"

I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S

#25 rudy the red-beaked reindeer

rudy the red-beaked reindeer

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 6690 posts
  • Locationcrab nebula

Posted 19 January 2021 - 01:22 AM

i got you w/ the usernames climby

https://www.youtube.com/user/BayeeArt
https://www.youtube....ser/shanemadej/
https://www.youtube....user/spotnick15

the videos are deleted though. I remember them being pretty funny, but it was 12 years ago so idk if they had anything bad in them. they also left a bunch of comments on my videos, but those got deleted too. I believe the music video was on spotnick15's channel.

also here's this

I believe the woman in the let me smell your dick video was an early custom fetish video creator who specialized in giantess content. I do not believe the let me smell your dick video was fetish content however, I think it was a vlog.

#26 Jester

Jester

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 12448 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 05:53 AM

he's very, very occasionally active on steam. that's the only place i ever see him anymore

he last posted in feb. i just told him people are talking about him on salt world so maybe he'll check in ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users