FUCK YEAH! I LOVE YOU STEEL! :)
what's updog?

#3664 Sredni Vashtar

Sredni Vashtar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2822 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:34 AM

Jesus, that was monstrous. Thank you Steve, for posting that, seriously. My heart was pounding the entire time I read that.

Has his mom seen it?

Yeah, I loved San Andreas, but it was just such a black game. :x Like. Eh, I dunno, it was all so frickin' black, and I enjoyed the atmosphere of Vice City more.

#3665 Farren

Farren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6518 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Florida

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:07 AM

That, thats exactly what I wanted from him. I'm so thankful you found it steve, thank you so much.

I think that letter right there, sums up all of his great personality traits and character. Thats what I looked up to in him and thats what I felt when reading what he had to say.

He'll never know how much he inspired me, all over. To be a better person, to actually listen to music and not hear it, to learn and to think. And I'm so grateful for that, best gift I've ever gotten from anyone in my entire life.
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS

#3666 Pasty

Pasty

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1616 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:17 AM

Steve. Thank you.

#3667 squonk

squonk

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:18 AM

I sent it over to his mom tonight, along with a link to this thread.  I'm really glad that that letter inspired you guys too, and if I find anything else, I'll be sure to post it...  heh, it's hard to find words which make any of this make any sense, but leave it to Mark to find some for us.  I love you too, man.

#3668 Clucky

Clucky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1763 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:55 AM

oh my god, that was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I don't think anybody will ever have as much of an impact on my life as this man has.

#3669 Silhouette

Silhouette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 852 posts
  • LocationRexburg, Idaho, USA

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:25 AM

I'll miss that guy. :(
Webmaster, www.wmsigler.net

#3670 Aten

Aten

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4157 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:13 AM

The last paragraph really got me. (I was listening to the instrumental version of the main theme from the indian movie "Kal ho na ho" at the time I was reading this and the combination of music and steels words hit me. hard.)

Thank you steve for bringing closure to us.
Posted Image

#3671 Randy Moist

Randy Moist

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 3107 posts
  • LocationMadison, WI

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:19 AM

I miss him so fucking much, thanks for posting that here. It's been really hard to care about anything else the last couple weeks maybe this will help

#3672 Niitaka

Niitaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:33 AM

i really needed that, thank you

#3673 fatty

fatty

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 4044 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:35 AM

Thank you! I can't stress how incredibly thankful I am for this. Thank you, Steve!

#3674 GZ

GZ

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 3381 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:01 PM

this is absolutely amazing. at the same time, i am not surprised he was capable or writing something like that. this is him at the pinnacle. unfortunately he wasn't here long enough and was essentially robbed of what most of us assume is owed to us. steel is always going to stick in my head.
Posted Image

#3675 DDay

DDay

Dead man

• Salty Members
  • 3934 posts
  • LocationDead man

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:36 AM

Wow I'm stunned that you where able to find something. Thanks Steve. My dad died when I was 13 and I feel like I knew what he was going thru. He is the same age as me too. But only thing I can relate to him is the pain of a loved one dieing in front of you. I can honestly say I never fell in love and I only did one thing in my life that I regretted. but the pain aspect I can extremely relate to him. He had more resone to live then I and I wish I could of helped him. As he was a brilliant young man. RIP STEEL

DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing

DDay22.png?1386551622784

#3676 dada

dada

VILLAIN

• Administrators
  • 17457 posts
  • Locationsuperhell

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:00 AM

Thanks so much for sharing this. I really miss that guy. In either this or the other topic someone posted all of his YouTube videos but I just can't watch them. It's literally too hard. But reading this does ease my mind somewhat. He may have written he wasn't ready to die yet, but he was happy with his life so far and didn't have any regrets.

It's strange. Even posthumously that guy is an inspiration to me.

#3677 Parker

Parker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3751 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:01 AM

Thank you for sharing that with us, Steve. Absolutely beautiful. He's in a better place now, no doubt. I hope I get to meet him someday.

#3678 Master Tea

Master Tea

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 129 posts
  • Locationputtin my ps2 on my glock so i can play kh2 in the streets

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:52 AM

That was insane. i wish i had joined gamingworld earlier to at least KNOW HIM.

Damn. what a guy.

#3679 rapstar

rapstar

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:37 PM

thanks that made my day :)

#3680 Vellfire

Vellfire

TV people want to leave

• Salty Members
  • 14593 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:05 PM

The last paragraph really got me. (I was listening to the instrumental version of the main theme from the indian movie "Kal ho na ho" at the time I was reading this and the combination of music and steels words hit me. hard.)

jesus this is like the saddest song ever

I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users