• Please log in to reply
6394 replies to this topic

#1 DS

DS

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 26236 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 08:04 AM

It's been a while since we had one of these so let's have another one since they are pretty fun.

This game works like this. First a person posts a screenshot of some game. If you think it's too hard to get it right based on just the screenshot, it's okay to give a tip but don't make it too obvious. Once the screen is posted, others will try to guess what game it is. Once someone gets it right, he will post a new screen after his answer has been confirmed by the one who posted the previous screenshot. However, if the one who posted the screenshot is not on around when you answer and you are absolutely sure that your answer is correct, you can proceed and post the next screenshot. If someone gets the answer right and does not post a screenshot during the next three hours after his answer was confirmed, anyone can post the next screenshot. One last thing, you can post a new screenshot if no one gets the last one right in 12 hours. However, if someone has guessed, you will have to wait for confirmation because he might be right. And that's all there is to this, pretty simple.

I'm not going to count points or anything and there will be no winner. I'm going to delete any posts which ignore the rules and  if someone posts a screenshot without getting last one right, they will have to meet furious dragonslayer for not reading the first post in the topic.

The first person who posts in this topic can start this.

EDIT: By the way, the point isn't to post a screenshot NO ONE CAN GET RIGHT. That's why I want you to stick with games which have been released outside Japan or rest of Asia as well, unless they are popular enough so someone can actually know the game.
To Never Be Known Is The Worst Death

#2 Paranoia Dude

Paranoia Dude

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 08:04 AM

ok hi, got picture!Posted Imageno one is going to guess that one unless they're HARDCORE like omeg and myself
"If evil truly exists, it has been bred from the heart of men." "Humans are lone animals living in society."

#3 spacelion

spacelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4291 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 03:25 PM

Actraiser 0

#4 dada

dada

VILLAIN

• Administrators
  • 17464 posts
  • Locationsuperhell

Posted 28 January 2006 - 05:20 PM

I thought that was a Wizards and Warriors game first, but it doesn't seem to be that. I'm sure I've seen it before.

#5 DDay

DDay

Dead man

• Salty Members
  • 3934 posts
  • LocationDead man

Posted 28 January 2006 - 05:25 PM

Wow is it that time of the year already O boy :dopefish:

DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing

DDay22.png?1386551622784

#6 YoshiJRC

YoshiJRC

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 06:04 PM

ok hi' date=' got picture![img']http://www.whahay.net/pubaccess/11234.gif[/img]no one is going to guess that one unless they're HARDCORE like omeg and myself

Sword Master for the NES.Okay, me next...Posted Image
Posted Image
SSBB Friend Code: 4038-5676-1305 (JRAFF)
Visit Brotherhood of Britania

#7 Paranoia Dude

Paranoia Dude

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:19 PM

Yes, you got it but:

Once someone gets it right, he will post a new screen after his answer has been confirmed by the one who posted the previous screenshot.

Read the topic next time ok!!Also, that game is Willow on the NES.
"If evil truly exists, it has been bred from the heart of men." "Humans are lone animals living in society."

#8 YoshiJRC

YoshiJRC

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:35 PM

Whoops. Sorry. But I was absolutely 100% sure I was right, so I don't think it's a huge problem, is it?Anyway, yeah, it's Willow. So it's your turn now.
Posted Image
SSBB Friend Code: 4038-5676-1305 (JRAFF)
Visit Brotherhood of Britania

#9 Paranoia Dude

Paranoia Dude

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:40 PM

Nah it's good, but it's the same reason no one replied after a few pages in the topic the last time we did one, so try not to do it anymore, ok?Also:Posted Image

#10 Shadowtext

Shadowtext

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 5232 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:55 PM

Man, I don't know, but I want to PLAY whatever that is. XD Is that some sort of superheroine/vertical shooter?!
Websites: Shiningbeam.net (Personal) | Bimini Road (Development Circle)
Releases:

#11 Paranoia Dude

Paranoia Dude

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:58 PM

[quote name='"Shadowtext"]Man' date=' I don't know, but I want to PLAY whatever that is. XD Is that some sort of superheroine/vertical shooter?![/QUOTE']I would tell you something aside from that it doesn't have superheroines and yes, it's a shooter but it would practically give out what the game is because it's the only game that does all the shit it does.

#12 General Robert E. Lee

General Robert E. Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1892 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 08:07 PM

Posted Image

Dangun Feveron
Admiral Robert E Lee: From an alternate reality in which the United States is an archipelago and the Civil War is fought at sea.

#13 Paranoia Dude

Paranoia Dude

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 08:09 PM

Dangun Feveron

Try not using Google next time but you win!!

#14 General Robert E. Lee

General Robert E. Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1892 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 08:11 PM

Okay.Posted Image
Admiral Robert E Lee: From an alternate reality in which the United States is an archipelago and the Civil War is fought at sea.

#15 General Robert E. Lee

General Robert E. Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1892 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 11:06 PM

You guys suck. It's been three hours and no one has even tried to guess. I'll give you a huge, huge hint.Hint: It's an AD&D DOS game NOT based in the Forgotten Realms.

#16 Bisse

Bisse

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Salty Members
  • 7486 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 11:10 PM

if you wanted to kill the topic then congrats

#17 hobo2

hobo2

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 3361 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 02:53 AM

hmm.. is it all right if someone posts another screenshot because I don't think anyone will guess this right...

#18 Shadowtext

Shadowtext

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 5232 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 03:01 AM

Well, I had a thought, but I'm pretty sure it's not one of the Gold Box Dragonlance games. I only played the first one, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any green draconians or lizardmen in those games. Though I think that the d20 Dragonlance setting introduced the concept of the good-aligned chromatic Draconians.That said, it's almost certainly in the Gold Box series, right?
Websites: Shiningbeam.net (Personal) | Bimini Road (Development Circle)
Releases:

#19 DS

DS

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 26236 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 03:05 AM

Oh yes, added rule. You can post a new screenshot if no one gets it right in 12 hours. However, if someone has guessed, you will have to wait for confirmation because he might be right.
To Never Be Known Is The Worst Death

#20 General Robert E. Lee

General Robert E. Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1892 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 03:12 AM

[quote name='"Shadowtext"]Well' date=' I had a thought, but I'm pretty sure it's not one of the Gold Box Dragonlance games. I only played the first one, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any green draconians or lizardmen in those games. Though I think that the d20 Dragonlance setting introduced the concept of the good-aligned chromatic Draconians.That said, it's almost certainly in the Gold Box series, right?[/QUOTE']It's not a Dragonlance game, and isn't exactly a Gold Box game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users