2 replies to this topic

#1 BloodyAsura

BloodyAsura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:39 PM

Hello,

My name is Asura. I am currently in need of a website.

I really only need the design, etc; although I would love it if someone could link everything together, and upload the site, or send it along to me for uploading and integrating.

What the website will encompass
My ambitious goal is to create a website to review as many RPG Maker 2000/2003/XP games that are on the market today. Of course, I will only review the game with expressed permission from the owner (if they are available). I will also provide download links (although I will not host) and screenshots (all with expressed permission, again, from the owner).

This will keep me busy in some of my free time at home, and it will also allow me to post my string of tutorials on a website for eternal viewing. As you can see, the concept will be very helpful to the RPG-making community, and I hope someone would see this and decide to help me.

It doesn't have to be complicated, but I would like it to look semi-professional. Above all, however, simple navigation is top priority, and perhaps the ability to post comments from viewers, etc? Just some ideas. However, right now the site is simply for homebrew RPG reviews, and my tutorials.

Here is one of my tutorials, here on GamingW:
http://www.gamingw.n...w;boardseen#new

Anyone who is genuinely interested, PM me.

Also, I will be able to help by writing/joining your team as a writer for your games which interest me. PM me, please!  :)

#2 dom

dom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2503 posts
  • Location~ PARAMORE ~

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:17 PM

yeah ill get right on it

Posted Image

#3 Carrion Crow

Carrion Crow

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:44 PM

So create a blog with blogger and you're done?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users