12 replies to this topic

#1 Zrokky

Zrokky

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:00 AM

Greetings from Hungary :)

I usually read the forum but now I decided to register, so I'm a new member here.

I'm an RPG fan, and usually make my own games in RPG Maker. Right now I'm making the 4th part of my game  Dragon Blade and the Intro and Battle system demo was released recently.
One of my friend decided to translate it to English (I'm lazy to do such things.. :tsk:), so the main reason I'm here is to show you my RM project.

I'm sure I'll write to other topics too but I won't be very active (Have own little forum + anime anime anime + life outside internet :) ).

Some other dudes said they will translate my other games too, but I don't think they'll ever finish.. well.. maybe they will sometime, who knows.
And of course I have a lot of youtube videos about my games and stuff.

About me, I'm 21 yrs old, live in Hungary -> Budapest, love talking with people personal; anime and manga style stuff; sports; drawing.
That's all you have to know about me :)

Nice to meet you all and sorry for my bad english!

#2 goldenratio

goldenratio

now das fresh

• Salty Members
  • 7631 posts
  • Location༼ຈ ل͜ ຈ༽

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:14 AM

how are the babes in hungary.

welcome to gw.

watch out for Mark, he's quite the character.

i'm a robot is what the deal is

#3 TFT

TFT

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 5541 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA~ Hells bucket my friend.

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:21 AM

hi welcome to the forums. try to enjoy your time here.

#4 Farren

Farren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6518 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Florida

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:32 AM

<_>

ANIM E !!!!

OMOGATU
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS

#5 pburn

pburn

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 4936 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:55 AM

What is your favorite anime?
Posted Image

#6 Doktormartini

Doktormartini

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6191 posts
  • LocationIL

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:29 AM

sorry i don't like meat but hi

#7 Ashramaru

Ashramaru

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1822 posts
  • LocationSpring, Texas

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:31 AM

Hey man welcome to GW hope you enjoy your time here and stay active.

Posted Image
Posted Image

"Lastly, hidden with the bottom confines of the ship lays “The Dreamer”, with his eye closed and quill in hand he rests. His dreams, his ambition, his strife will be transcended to all those on this voyage."

#8 Eltee

Eltee

junker

• Salty Members
  • 1805 posts
  • Locationmontreal

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:38 AM

and usually make my own games in RPG Maker.

I'm 21 yrs old

i've ironed out the fatal flaws

enjoy your stay

oops i forgot one

anime anime anime

#9 Zrokky

Zrokky

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:16 PM

Thank you for the replies :)
Goldenratio: Lot of nice babes here. The panorama is best at summer (babes in swimsuit version). I'll save some for you :naughty:

Psyburn: I think Canvas2 was a good anime. Don't really have a favorite. I prefer harem, school life, magic, some drama, humor and rpg-like genres.

Mr. Bojangles, RPG Maker is just a hobby of mine, and I like the Final Fantasy style that it has.
If I can entertain people with my games, then I think it's ok to use RM for making games :cool:
( I know I should write my own game engine, but I'm too lazy to do such things :sweat: )

#10 tuxedo marx

tuxedo marx

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 5624 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:52 PM

Budapest is really great congratulations for living in one (two) of the best cities ever

#11 Parker

Parker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3751 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 14 October 2008 - 07:27 PM

Welcome, man. Seems people these days are loosing interest in Anime, it's good to see new meat.

#12 wickedtruth

wickedtruth

Banned

• Banned
  • 9577 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 07:58 PM

Last440PERFReprхудоArabБиблScotхудоMaryСоде3467TescMicrиллюTefaСПВаЛубчГанчBackГвишСуреVoicPontДмит
RingWeeeсертNiveReneChanDrivJackMisbDeepHiroсертEdwaPatrGuccOperCaudCoolJasiGoinHabeAnthупраКорчстих
ArnoтрубRammJeanисслJohnFreeВершписаRajaАнтрManuвегеSillNikiNikiтелеPopuGerrEsprChanпоэзхараЗайцXiao
iXBTFranohitAgatMichLouiустркараSwarZoneZoneXVIIFuxiзакаMiyoЗимеSwarПакиWillZonesahaМоскРумяGabrШере
СяонАфриCantКараJeanСуледругАлтыМоскСтарFranвойнLudoRajaКашкгубеуказфарфSharподгИллюMabeSamsMatsМахм
фильMicrГ8011031DOUGGiglScotSQuiDAEWCENTстолврачJazzМаксЮликEducстилЗоримощнкартWindwwwnWindLEGOsupe
ViteсертMagiШалыEnhaЛитРЛитРСмирКадоPampGratжурнSleeGordКантАлекanicАмусседьСемяотстBariEverкартЛЕНК
MoreсентЧеплчасоDrewYvonФирсправжизнЩеглпроцПилиИбраПодхопубThisкандМедяWindуведBrucHalf(музНадеBaby
переЖукоУшакТкачВороSharSharSharБолоWilhАрхиАлекОтечthisEnjoСребавтоКузнМордФомиtuchkasСолоМерс

#13 wickedtruth

wickedtruth

Banned

• Banned
  • 9577 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 01:54 PM

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users