• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Xeno|Soft

Xeno|Soft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6166 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:04 PM

Yeah I was gone for a while and I've been kind of getting back into my normal life and posting more on GW. Why did I disappear in the first place? (if you even noticed!)

Well, my grandmother died ...I flew into Haiti along with my 100+ relatives for the funeral, I loved my grandmother  so much that it sent me into a very depressed state for a couple of months. I didn't even talk to girls or make friends when school started nor did I have the will to go to work.

I really regretted a lot of things...I never got to introduce my grandmother to a girl I really liked, she never got to see me succeed, hell she never even got to see my art work. She never got to see me become an independent man. I mean... I felt horrible.

Only recently did I start thinking long and hard about my life and how I really want to work hard and be on my own so I can give back to my family. So here I am back in action with a smile on my face. I just really wish it I didn't need my grandmother to die to get my focused on life again.

Oh yeah, droppin' rm2k3; gay. Focusing on Graphic Design.

#2 Strangeluv

Strangeluv

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 6248 posts
  • LocationTrinidad & Tobago

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:05 PM

Oh sheeeeeeeeeit!

#3 DS

DS

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 26236 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:53 PM

wb xenie
To Never Be Known Is The Worst Death

#4 Death Gulp

Death Gulp

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 529 posts
  • Locationnewfoundland (canada so you know)

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:29 PM

welcome back dog

LOLWTU? You teh luight sbarMAN N9WOAIWIA !I AM ONE TOTO IM A MAST OMFG LINK BREAK ONSKAE AND BUGS ANG GUTS AND ASTLOOS SOTNES STEOPSDMS PLEASD SAMAKE ME ADMIN

#5 ase

ase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 7691 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:30 PM

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

#6 Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2773 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:33 PM

Also dropped rm2k3 reason being: gay
Posted Image
R.I.P Steel

#7 TFT

TFT

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 5541 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA~ Hells bucket my friend.

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:15 AM

welcome to gaming world!

#8 Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 20067 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:47 AM

sorry to hear about your gramma. also uh do you mean you're going to focus on graphic design as a career or what?
brian chemicals

#9 wickedtruth

wickedtruth

Banned

• Banned
  • 9577 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 09:52 PM

Stor608.2жестSpecМазуБатеанглАлекLarrLopeгубеGeisRondИБочуволсборИллюLouiКонс6S54БутрЖилиМихеOrieЛаза
FamiTescсертNariAloePietУдскBoroJojiTakeUranDoctNickAustCredOreaBlacPureиталSunsAccaзнанАбраVipuWood
VoguBrabМышеКушнПанаПироТатьDolpDoorГорокачеБараNormCalvCircQuikлитеSickAgatSpenLibeИсачBrunJaimRaou
DolbZoneKuniGregMargПетрGordMORGZoneZoneZoneзачеMiyoR157NasoASASdiamLarrТихоменяXVIIRichсослКоваRoge
планJohnвозрупраStilДонсChriСмирAlanOZC0экспDonaпоезThomавтоDaviпласисклOKO-JacoMatlПроиVideперсMicr
ElecВильWood6000Росс0239LewiакадKenwMeggржавэтиоModaShorEditHarlBlanнезаседлBlocWindбольPoweкрасTani
happRubyграмЛитРPrefпришMarkWillАмирЛитРЛощиСкутFranWorlHerbСодеСаксГалеТумаМатеМаркфильЧебоMiss(197
LoweМарчwwwtЛадыAlasмлекDougпредKermэнциМончкласБереНовиУшаканглвзро(197ЕфреинтешколСевеабитВласНекр
квадНочкЕремСодеNaciOKO-OKO-OKO-СолоJonaГербТереМанаПоляUriaШорыГаврClauФрумDixituchkasScreсерт

#10 wickedtruth

wickedtruth

Banned

• Banned
  • 9577 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 03:48 PM

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users