Craze is the leader now, so you better listen up.
- Post screenshots, not blog entries. It's fine to talk about what's going on in your game, as long as it is pertinent and not excessively long. The definition of 'excessively long' will be decided by moderators on an ad hoc basis.
- Try to keep it fairly civil. If you don't think that somebody would want to endure reading your retort to something, put it in a PM.
- When you quote screenshots (or any image, as a general rule), put it in a hide tag or just take the image out of the quote altogether. The only exception to this rule is if the screenshot was near the bottom of the previous page and you don't think many people would see it otherwise.
- Don't post eighty screenshots within a single page. If you simply must show off a glut of images, put them in a hide tag.
- Use the GW Uploader (look at the top of the page!). We don't want to look at imagebucketshack ads.
- Anything I say or do must be done.
- Post your own screens. If somebody else made them, ask them before you post. Make sure that we know they're not yours!
So, I'm your government leader now. Sudden dictator, if you will. Here's the deal: I'll occasionally post a theme, and if you post a screenshot that fits the theme, then you'll get a Tax Refund. Nifty, huh? The person with the most Tax Refunds by the 1000th reply gets to make the next topic! For the purpose of member rallying, I am only giving Tax Refunds to people who are not a mod or myself. We've already made these topics! In the case of a tie at the end (or if it's a steady tie throughout), sudden death will go into effect. This may or may not include a CONTEST.
CURRENT THEME: :blarg: (BLARG)
Can you make Craze throw up?
Tax Refunds Awarded:
King of Games
TAX REFUNDS, IN TOTAL: 13
King of Games 2
King of Games
Note: I made this because it has been TWO DAYS since the last one 'ended' and I was next up anyway. Also, The_Ghost, feel free to repost your stuff here.