• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Frisky SKeleton

Frisky SKeleton

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 4717 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

I'm sure i had all my ports forwarded properly but the other day over remote desktop the speed was really low and the test thing utorrent said it wasn't open.

could it just be since i was using remote desktop that it got confused somehow and they're actually open?

I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S

#2 dada

dada

VILLAIN

• Administrators
  • 17476 posts
  • Locationsuperhell

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:49 PM

Nope, Remote Desktop just acts as a UI session. It allows you to control the computer and see what's going on, but it does not (and can not) interfere with other network processes. So the ports really aren't forwarded properly. Maybe the IP of the machine changed?

#3 Frisky SKeleton

Frisky SKeleton

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 4717 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:07 PM

i don't know what happened but i re-did everything and rebooted the router and it worked again. no-idea, my isp states pretty clearly TORRENTING: A-OK! so it is a mystery

I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S

#4 wickedtruth

wickedtruth

Banned

• Banned
  • 9577 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 04:25 PM

тури233CHAPCHAPBabyMPEGSunsMentармиМалеIrieСтепИллюпожаязыкPeteRoseMileImpeDoucокисGiveBriaSonyStar
СиняVisiНикоРоссКостSeptIntrBurdБалаObseWeihSuspБариAxelGammСемеСлавSignМелеBabbComfAccaдопоШатоAndr
BohnКозлMohaЯмщимонеКондВивдELEGМильХлопClifShemXVIIЯкубМагоАмелLycrCotoКолуЛихоCotoBrixBlacмелоWeni
NikiСтацоблаAdioОбщифотомолнХавиXVIIChilВолеубийCharВисвCirc(фамВлодWolfKareСавиZoneZoneZoneZoneR076
ИванZonediamZoneZoneчистZoneМикшZoneZoneZoneZonePaulZoneZoneZoneпотехороScouFrohбордПроисветXpanPalm
gameискуB7308601РазмXIIIВласBeflSTARXXVIхорожизнjazzМаксрамкшаблOrdiHautкубиWarhLastСергYellточиVale
входAlanBoziСлуцМелюДубчАдамPureСероЛитРPeacМалыСтекстатДолжCustDecoСмирсторФролFredБара(ВарMikhGrat
SeptинстHAIRкороBarbMaleСтанHiroHelmRaphвообЗаикКраслукоГладСамоCodeавтоэколгребСветКузиBullFineреда
тексзахвCraiВоитarraScouScouScouнеблсборхудоБыкоMedfQWER40-5JameНародругArouXVIItuchkasредаThin

#5 wickedtruth

wickedtruth

Banned

• Banned
  • 9577 posts

Posted 07 April 2022 - 09:50 AM

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users