• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 20067 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:01 PM

i disagree with rowain. chef and i tried to watch meet the spartans like in other words we were watching it TOGETHER. I could not do it. like I COULD NOT. it was too bad. like rowain is right its all just cut so weird and so unfunny that you genuinely wonder if this is a postmodern commentary on the nature of humor.

i did make it through superhero movie and actually laughed twice but poor steve martin...

i could not make it past ten minutes of epic movie.

like those are really bad movies but in the sense that while watching them you WILL think "this is a complete waste of time in every way". if you don't maybe we are more different than i thought but it took incentive for me to watch those movies that it wouldn't normally (watching with a pal, and superhero movie was the last time i would be in a theater for a while on account of my immune system).
brian chemicals

#22 Sludgelord

Sludgelord

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 3083 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:45 PM

i would definitely do this. just a few minutes ago i was watching some 1980s david caradine movie called circle of iron about a barbarian warrior who is trying to pass these trials to find a secret book and it was hilariously bad. i also watched this terrible pinocchio movie (it was the non-authorized sequel to the jonathan taylor thomas one apparently) and it was just bad bad. but yeah i'm up for this. whatever you guys want to watch i am in. also in regards to that youtube thing, yeah, it's pretty bad sometimes. most of the people are alright and don't actually follow me around but there are a couple people, like 5 or 6, who intentionally follow me around on youtube and comment on everything i watch. it is pretty creepy actually.

#23 ase

ase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 7691 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:09 PM

i had a "GOTTA WATCH BAD MOVIES" mood a few weeks ago so I watched Adventures of PLuto Nash with a couple friends. It was pretty bad, but I had expected worse. The robot suit guy was pretty funny, everything else was really dumb.

We watched a few others BAD movies on purpose but I cant remember what they were right now.

#24 Farren

Farren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6518 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Florida

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:19 PM

http://www.imdb.com/...992/plotsummary

this movie is pretty damn funny. These kids rob a bank full of money laundered by a korean gang or some shit and you got little korean guys jumping through windows and shit everywhere trying to kill them. White kids know kung fu and there is a part where this crazy chick gets married to her dead boyfriend.

dunno if you can find it but I specifically remember that movie as being on of the most terrible funny movies I'd seen

I'd also suggest watching the sci-fi channel
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS

#25 GaZZwa

GaZZwa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4791 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:06 PM

I think perhaps the worst film I've ever seen is Captain Apache, starring Lee Van Cleef. He sings, he fights, he gets naked, he takes acid. The film made no sense whatsoever. It was amazing.

also, has nobody mentioned an Ed Wood movie? Obviously Plan 9 From Outer Space is generally considered to be the worst movie of all time, but...jeez check this one out. It's called One Million AC/DC. If you want to skip absolutely terrible but surprisingly dull cavemen talky scenes, skip ahead to the creme de la creme at around the 2.25 mark.

Your Pussy's Glued to a Building on Fire

"We're gonna live like kings! Damn hell assed kings!"
www.myspace.com/tvdreams
www.myspace.com/untitledhead

#26 Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2773 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:44 PM

One of the worst movies I've ever taken the time to watch would be Balls of Fury. The plot is a generic "sport comedy" and it even fails at that. The wasn't a single funny part, and the dialogue was just embarrassing. The main character himself pretty much mumbles throughout the whole movie and has like no emotion whatsoever. I think the only reason I kept watching was the fact that was so bad.

The only good thing about this piece of crap was Christopher Walken.
Posted Image
R.I.P Steel

#27 Dulcinea

Dulcinea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:17 AM

Actually just visit http://www.badmovies.org for all your bad movie needs. I've found some glorious gems on that page.

I dunno, it lists Hedwig on the front page, and as far as I remember that movie was awesome.

Let us never forget- when special effects become dated.

#28 headphonics

headphonics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6616 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:17 AM

thats not why i dont like it.  i dont even NOT LIKE IT, i just dont get why that one scene is funny and you guys have linked it like a billion times.

#29 Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 20067 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:29 AM

you dont get how its kind of annoying to see any vid chef sees and see the same group of chucklefucks?

its not you dont take it personally. its just annoying!
brian chemicals

#30 headphonics

headphonics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6616 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:29 AM

mmm i think chef and bort are into it too.  i've definitely SEEN this like a dozen times and every time i'm like "wait i dont get it!!!"

also i really dont know what steels talking about.  i didnt even know this was a THING with goons.

#31 Ghost_Aspergers

Ghost_Aspergers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 11689 posts
  • Locationgehenna

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:32 AM

Offtopic but...

it was like 3:00 am in the morning last night and i was in bed half asleep. i was just about to fall asleep when i heard "how do you like my krug?" on the tv downstairs and i woke up immediately. my dad was watching this movie.

...a similar thing happened to me last year. It was like 3am when I was half asleep at my desk when I heard "I don’t poly cotton to coping tropes" coming from the tv in the next room. I couldn't believe it. I had to google the phrase to make sure I heard it right and sure enough.....

http://makinola.blog...l-showdown.html

Fuck you Xavier.

#32 Shinan

Shinan

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 2881 posts
  • LocationEkenäs, Finland

Posted 26 April 2009 - 12:20 PM

I dunno, it lists Hedwig on the front page, and as far as I remember that movie was awesome.

Well badmovies.org is about good bad movies. Most movies are Awesome. Depending on your mood some may be "actually" good and other may be "shockingly" good.

Meet the Spartans or Disaster Movie would never make it to badmovies.org.
"I'm just a nationalistic Swedish-speaking Finn"
"Aivan, mutta suomalaiset juovat toki olutta."
I never forget an Insult nor do I forget a compliment.
Posted Image

#33 Supra Mairo

Supra Mairo

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 3682 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 12:50 PM

Heres a movie for you:

Silent Night, Deadly Night 2:

I think the first one is a bit more seriously made but still in the same vein as this one. There's 5 of these films total, apparently.

#34 Lyndon

Lyndon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2259 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:35 PM

I'm a big fan of cheesy Arnie films such as Commando and Total Recal. Something about Arnie in a film a film is charming

#35 Vellfire

Vellfire

TV people want to leave

• Salty Members
  • 14593 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:28 PM

I see what Dulcinea means, Hedwig isn't BAD-GOOD, either you genuinely like Hedwig or you don't like it for any reason.

The movie got to be too annoying for me but the soundtrack was p. good.

I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates

#36 Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2026 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:05 PM

I tried to watch the new Anaconda film with the Hoff in it, and my god.

Literally, 30 seconds into the movie they've already been attacked by a massive anaconda and there's been a montage of shooting. We're talking full on slow motion shots of people ejecting shot gun shells and so on. It's well worth a watch, even if said watch is only for 2 minutes.

#37 blood hell

blood hell

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 2959 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:11 PM

i saw a film called death in venice a long time ago. I think it was a foreign film. there wasnt a lot of dialogue but it was basically a creepy old dude (who was a composer I think) who was staying at a hotel or resort and basically just fell in love with some little boy and followed him around everywhere. it was pretty bad

#38 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:35 PM

One of the worst movies I have ever seen is "Fear of Clowns." Actually I completly despise this movie, but there are a few really funny parts. In one of the first scenes in the movie a detective walks out of the camera's frame, and the camera guy actually jerks the camera over so the guy will be in the shot. THIS MADE IT INTO THE FINAL CUT OF THE MOVIE.

This is the Trailer. Sadly, it makes the movie seem much better than it actually is.

One movie that is really entertaining is Ninja: American Warrior. It has zero plot and there is seriously a fight scene about every 3 minutes.

Opening credits. I actually don't think you see any of these characters ever again in the movie.

#39 Sludgelord

Sludgelord

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 3083 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

you dont get how its kind of annoying to see any vid chef sees and see the same group of chucklefucks?

its not you dont take it personally. its just annoying!

this is sort of true, but it's not with the king of the krug video. it's more like something that started ~1-2 months ago. like 5 or 6 people follow me around and post on all the videos i watch. i don't think they're sa though, i think they all know each other in real life. but yeah it's kind of annoying. i had this problem a while before with commiecatgirl and mr. alex and eventually i just blocked them and they went away. also i don't think it's really terrible if a person checks out videos on my page and posts on them, because that's usually a good way to find good videos, but these 5 or 6 people follow me around constantly and watch everything i do. it's very weird.

#40 Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 20067 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:02 PM

i don't think they're sa though, i think they all know each other in real life.

oh wow thats so much worse.
brian chemicals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users