• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Sludgelord

Sludgelord

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 3083 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:19 AM

So I'm selling my XBox 360 and I figured I'd offer here first before I try on ebay. I have whatever the best model is called, it's got a 120 GB HD I think (I don't remember how big it is, I just know it has the largest hard drive available), it's got at least one controller, maybe two, a certificate for 1 full year of XBox Live gold that I never used, two games (GTA4 and Land of the Dead or Left For Dead or whatever that zombie game where you're in a mall is called), and some device that cost me $100 that automatically picks up nearby broadband signals and connects your XBox to them. I'm selling it because I never used it and it was a horrible waste of money. I don't want an XBox! I wish I didn't buy it! I've used it maybe 4 or 5 times total so it's pretty much brand new and I've never had any problems with it. So yeah, if you're interested in buying this then make an offer.

#2 `~congresman Ron paul~~

`~congresman Ron paul~~

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3540 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:24 AM

how much would you consider a minimum fair offer?

also don't ebay dummy. use craigslist. you won't have to deal with shipping.
Posted Image
That’s right, you have the young gaming with the old(er), white people gaming with black people, men and women, Asian countries gaming with the EU, North Americans gaming with South Americans. Much like world sporting events like the Wolrd Cup, or the Olympics will bring together different nations in friendly competition, (note the recent Asian Cup; Iraq vs. Saudi Arabia, no violence there) we come together. The differences being, we are not divided by our nationalities and we do it 24-7, and on a personal level.

We are a community without borders and without colours, the spirit and diversity of the gaming community is one that should be looked up to, a spirit and diversity other groups should strive toward.

#3 Sludgelord

Sludgelord

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 3083 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:27 AM

I checked ebay and elite XBox 360s (I guess that's what my model is called) are going for $150 without anything else (including even cords I think). This kind of sucks because all together this probably cost me around $700. I was really hoping on getting $500 but I don't even think that's possible anymore. What do you think is a reasonable price for this?

#4 headphonics

headphonics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6616 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:31 AM

nah use ebay its fine.  it'll probably go for more and you wont have to deal with faggots lowballing you or offering you trades.

aaaaaaaaa fuck what i just checked ebay.  they ARE going for that 200-250. fsksndfk dont they stillcost like 600 new?  thats what i paid for mine in january 08 i think.  fuuuuck thats ridiculous

also treg dont you have a 360.  why would you need two 360s.  if you buy two 360s theres no coming back from that just fyi

#5 something bizarre and impractical

something bizarre and impractical

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3873 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:32 AM

is this USD or CAD
Posted Image

#6 something bizarre and impractical

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3873 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:33 AM

ps i am very interested in this
Posted Image

#7 Sludgelord

Sludgelord

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 3083 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:36 AM

USD buster. But heck yeah I'll ship to Canada. I shipped some games to some Australian.

#8 something bizarre and impractical

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3873 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:37 AM

WELL I GUESS ILL WAIT FOR SOME NUMBERS TO GET THROWN AROUND I THINK I WOULD LIKE THIS THOUGH
Posted Image

#9 ase

ase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 7691 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

you should secretly break it and then try selling it to the_nackster

#10 Ghost_Aspergers

Ghost_Aspergers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 11689 posts
  • Locationgehenna

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:49 AM

My brother's 360 redlighted (second one that it happened to so far) so he may be interested in the bare 360 without the games, controllers, subscription, peripherals, harddrive, and etc =(((

#11 Raimiette

Raimiette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamilton, Ontario

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:33 AM

I'm pretty sure the Elites (with the 120 GB Harddrive) are going for $399 (in stores) now, generally in a bundle with either Resident Evil 5 or Grand Theft Auto 4.  If you can find the Christmas bundles, they come with 2 games (Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda).  Now they have a new Game of the Year bundle that comes with Halo 3 and Fable II for the $399 Tag.

The wireless wi-fi adaptor goes for $100.

The game you have is DEAD RISING, not either of the games you mentioned and that goes for $20.

The XBox Live Account thing goes for $50 but you'll probably need to check the expiry on that to make sure it's still valid.

If you do have an extra controller that's another $50

So that's   $400+100+20+50+50=$620 NEW

Generally you need to cut that by at least 30% to make things worth it for a person buying used so that makes $432 if you have the controller or $382 if you don't.  (or at least these are the numbers I would expect)

EDIT:  Plus shipping obviously...

EDIT 2:  Also, yes, being a Jasper Elite is important to those in the know (it's supposed to be better about the ROD thing) but most people aren't going to care.
http://www.moola.com...a45794f44413d-2

PS3 ID: Raimiette
360 ID: Raimiette
Wii ID: 0025 9688 9581 1136

#12 Liman

Liman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2204 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:34 AM

@dogchode69: Find out if it's a Jasper or not (I think you can read that on the back). It's pretty important info if you decide to sell it on ebay because the jasper-xbox is the latest version of the 360.

I doubt it's one of them though unless you bought your 360 sometime during the second half of last year.
Ock ock, Ack ack!
Beware of the cursed monkey spit!

#13 Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 20067 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:26 PM

insert gamesmasterjasperxbox joke but i bet you could get some ycs faggot to like triple the price with one youtube vid.

too bad thats disgusting as hell.
brian chemicals

#14 Carrion Crow

Carrion Crow

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:27 PM

I feel this way about my PS3 but I seem to play it obsessively for short periods of time, say if I am off for a month or something. This suits me in a way as I can't really afford to spend my time gaming during university semesters. I had killzone 2 on preorder and I am not even 4 hours into it yet. What I have played is enjoyable, a treat every so often I guess. When I am away it serves my parents as a blu ray player and they get a lot more use out of it than me so I am not too bummed about having spent £300 on it.

#15 `~congresman Ron paul~~

`~congresman Ron paul~~

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3540 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:09 PM

also treg dont you have a 360.  why would you need two 360s.  if you buy two 360s theres no coming back from that just fyi

i was mostly just wondering what he wanted for it. i don't need another but mine is starting to bug out and i am not sure if the issue is covered under warranty.
Posted Image
That’s right, you have the young gaming with the old(er), white people gaming with black people, men and women, Asian countries gaming with the EU, North Americans gaming with South Americans. Much like world sporting events like the Wolrd Cup, or the Olympics will bring together different nations in friendly competition, (note the recent Asian Cup; Iraq vs. Saudi Arabia, no violence there) we come together. The differences being, we are not divided by our nationalities and we do it 24-7, and on a personal level.

We are a community without borders and without colours, the spirit and diversity of the gaming community is one that should be looked up to, a spirit and diversity other groups should strive toward.

#16 Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 20067 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

aw jeez this is like the first time i've used FAGGOT as an insult in a while. ugh. shame on me. thanks a lot goons.

also chef!

remember when you tried to get me to buy a 360 for fucking GTAIV?

I'm glad I didn't!!! I never play GTAIV!!!
brian chemicals

#17 jamie

jamie

ruined former youth seeking atonement

• Salty Members
  • 8248 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

I've been wanting to sell my Xbox 360 for a while now, too, but only if I could get a decent amount of money for it. It's got a 20gb hard drive, a 1gb memory unit and a wireless controller. I'd sell it with my games, too, which are The Orange Box, Oblivion, Mass Effect, SSX3...maybe something else. I sold most of my games already a couple of months ago.

I've still got all the original packaging in my house somewhere, too.

#18 Sludgelord

Sludgelord

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 3083 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:51 PM

Oh wow, thanks for all that Raimiette. Where on the box though does it talk about Jasper or whatever? I can't find it anywhere.

#19 headphonics

headphonics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6616 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:13 PM

insert gamesmasterjasperxbox joke but i bet you could get some ycs faggot to like triple the price with one youtube vid.

too bad thats disgusting as hell.

is it?

#20 headphonics

headphonics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6616 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

ripping off some sweaty, obsessive, and willing goon wouldnt place very high in terms of THINGS I WOULDNT DO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users