Photo

It's actually questions about sound setting in Vista.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SW

SW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1224 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:35 PM

EDIT:
The title seems to confuse people, so I changed it.
=====================================

Hey Guys, I have some more Vista related problems (I always assume it's vista's fault. Enlighten me).

In the sounds setting, there are 3 different tabs, Playback, Recording, and Sounds. My questions are towards the first two.

Playback
There are 2 devices i.e. Speaker and Realtek Digital Output. The speaker works fine, but the Realtek Digital well... no sound at all.

When I test it, the device seems to work properly (green bars appearing and all that) but there is no sound. None at all. Even at 100 level. Just feel that I am missing out by not being able to use this device, so yeah. Is it better than the speaker? I use earphone like... all the time (most of the time).

Recordings
First, I just want to make sure. To record a music from the com without outside device you would use Stereo Mix right? There are 3 devices i.e. Microphone (obvious usage), Line in (not plugged in, I have no idea what this does) and Stereo Mix. Since the third is the only option I have, I just use that one.

But does increasing the Level in stereo mix to 100 makes the record louder? Like the usual setting was... 12 (I think, it doesn't go back to default when I cancel it, so I can't say for sure). Note that it has an enhancement "DC offset cancellation" that is always on.

Basically I want to record at high volume to make the resulting file louder. Should I keep the stereo mix at default (if someone can tell me what the default that would be nice too, or the recommended setting - as well as the default format (x Hertz, x channel, x bit)?

So yeah, sounds.  :shrug: Thanks in advance as usual.

BTW Does it matter if I have two device working at the same time? Micro/Stereo or Speaker/Digital (although: During record I turn micro off - otherwise it would just ruin the result).
Sprites and Stuff
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 wickedtruth

wickedtruth

Banned

• Banned
  • 9577 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 06:06 PM

язык160.7BettBettЛурьАнтоВереBeliSomeстудКироПетрTescProjвузоМафиLewiКулаКемпСодеГачоАнисИллюYoshAndr
ДжефСодеFlueConsСуроГринКрауКаюкфольVIIIWestРахмДимиИллюдвижиллюАфанКикнКитаИллюЦыбутоваPatrКассКовш
НизоавтокурсAMapELEGЛМайELEGSpliSideGlobИллюИллюAlfrнезаСмирHerbсертСвешАйлииллюБрауRoxyTalvзакрSela
NeroПожаArteCircУскоЖироELEGXVIIВороGuidKnocсиндСелеБыкоTraiЭлькAlanZoneSamuZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ЖмудавтоZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGистоWestZoneZoneZoneАуэзхар-ZoneRemoхорохороZOOMAnnyРоссLiebBrowBookконс
BookCM31PolaИталРоссТурцCrai1104FORDхороJaroжизнVocaпредкраскистJuniрабоMariWALLWindTreymailXIIITefa
сертChloBritДеевЛитРБлонFineProlЛитРРаскXVIIElizЗаниПырлДержописзачиXVIIпатрGustWaltнескКазюКонюPink
ПрокMadeGrahТаитSleuTimeокруHousИсаеПетрдисцрадухудоФормЛитвСокоавтоDaniавтоМайдгазеГераByroЖурапост
КузнМещеКозыПимекласZOOMZOOMZOOMNazaТкачBlacCaroGary129-ВарлавтоотставтоКабаDeactuchkasЖукоTriu

#3 wickedtruth

wickedtruth

Banned

• Banned
  • 9577 posts

Posted 07 April 2022 - 11:30 AM

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users