Electronic Entertainment Expo 2009
To sum things up so far,
- The weather has cleared over in Kojima Land
- The PSP Go has been likened to a rather familiar south park character
- Crysis 2 has been announced and even peasants will be able to run it on their simple current generation consoles, no not the Wii don't be stupid. A new Mario has been announced for you fellows.
- Microsoft are supposed to be announcing something "special"
- The coverage at Kotaku seems to be a lot faster and up to date compared to Gamespot so go there.
It's christmas for gamers!
So far I am glad that I won't have to mess with the settings of Crysis 2 for half an hour before I can get it to play because it will just be a case of opening a beer and putting a blu ray into the drive. I couldn't care less about Assassin's Creed 2. I have my eye on/hopes for:
- Kojima's Next Big Poo Poo (5)
- Modern Warfare 2
- Bioshock 2
- Deus Ex 3
- Mafia 2 (If you haven't played the first - PLAY it, gta just doesn't come close)
- HL2: Episode 3 - If Valve don't announce this today they are officially lazy bastards and I am gonna mail them a boot to kick themselves with.