Sredni Vashtar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2822 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:00 PM

JUMPIN ON THIS SHIT

Post pictures of yourself! The rules:

Rowain/Jester's tidbits of fascism (IMPORTANT):

The Gaming World mods and admins hold the right to delete any post or posts within this topic at their discretion. Any posts, meaning those with or without pictures. This is, in effect, in an attempt to make a topic that does not make half the mod team scream holy asdoaina in the wee hours of the morning. If you notice your post is gone, do not repost it. If you notice your post is gone, do not report it. It is not an error. Any attempt to start shit about a deleted post will result in a warn or worse.

So yeah rules:

1. No stupid myspace pictures. Only post if we've A) Never seen you before, or B) Have something ULTRA SPECIAL to show us. Use your common sense.
2. Don't post clusterfucks of pictures with little difference between them.
3. As said in the disclaimer, do NOT ask why your post has been deleted, if it happens. Just learn that whatever you posted was not appreciated, and move on.
4. Oh yeah, don't quote pictures. Seeing them once is enough!

If you have a problem with how this topic now works, then don't use it. Simple as that.

okay post pics go go go go go

Yeah, I loved San Andreas, but it was just such a black game. :x Like. Eh, I dunno, it was all so frickin' black, and I enjoyed the atmosphere of Vice City more.

#2 ase

ase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 7691 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:05 PM

hehhehe just last week i was thinkin of making this a couple days before the new year as a FUCK YOU SREDNI type of thing, but then decided that's all he really has left to hold onto........... j. . .. just the picture thread

#3 datamanc3r

datamanc3r

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1365 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:08 PM

It's not 2009 yet.

L: You should've waited until everyone had drunk dumbass pictures from their new years' parties to post.
"I would be totally embarassed to write this, even as a fakepost. it's not funny except in how you seem to think it's good. look at all the redundancies, for fuck's sake. "insipid semantics, despicable mediocrity" ugh gross gross. I want to take a shower every time I read your prose." -Steel

#4 JMickle

JMickle

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 2673 posts
  • Locationburied in sand

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:10 PM

well if you get in early, then people will remember in there drunken heads to get pictures  :welp:

#5 datamanc3r

datamanc3r

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1365 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:12 PM

Well now that it's out I think there should be a contest for best ny picture.
"I would be totally embarassed to write this, even as a fakepost. it's not funny except in how you seem to think it's good. look at all the redundancies, for fuck's sake. "insipid semantics, despicable mediocrity" ugh gross gross. I want to take a shower every time I read your prose." -Steel

#6 Sredni Vashtar

Sredni Vashtar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2822 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:16 PM

hehhehe just last week i was thinkin of making this a couple days before the new year as a FUCK YOU SREDNI type of thing, but then decided that's all he really has left to hold onto........... j. . .. just the picture thread

why would crush my dreams.......

Yeah, I loved San Andreas, but it was just such a black game. :x Like. Eh, I dunno, it was all so frickin' black, and I enjoyed the atmosphere of Vice City more.

#7 Dr. Ears

Dr. Ears

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:45 PM

It's not 2009 yet.

L: You should've waited until everyone had drunk dumbass pictures from their new years' parties to post.

Just because it's not 2009 for you, doesn't mean it isn't for people like myself. It's ten hours and forty-five minutes into the New Year, over in New Zealand.
Posted Image

#8 datamanc3r

datamanc3r

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1365 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:49 PM

This topic shouldn't exist for us Americans then. I propose that we split GW into separate servers designated for each timezone and that we elect moderators to oversee each just so we won't have this problem. Screw diversity.

#9 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 3274 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:15 PM

Might post when I have a haircut. Kind of hippy right now. Think Dragonx minus the youngness. And thinness.
"Chill" -Gov'ner Arnold Schwarzenegger

#10 Alec

Alec

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 3976 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:25 AM

i said in the last thread i would post pics in this thread, and i realized nobody's seen my house yet!
[hide=stretches the screen]
Posted Image
My Ugly Car

Posted Image
My Cold Living Room

Posted Image
My Bedroom. It's cozy and warms up a lot faster than the rest of the house, but i only sleep there, so.

Posted Image
This is what I look like as of now. Indy as fuck.

[hide=this is fucking disgusting]Posted Image
They fucking escaped, here's the bloody mess they left behind[/hide][/hide]

#11 Farren

Farren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6518 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Florida

Posted 01 January 2009 - 06:26 AM

clean your friggen house christ

and get a dog or cat and stop torturing mice
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS

#12 TFT

TFT

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 5541 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA~ Hells bucket my friend.

Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:19 AM

Posted Image

maaarrmotttt this is fer yoouu

#13 Wash Cycle

Wash Cycle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6886 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:40 AM

well

I got a camera that actually works for christmas this year. I dont really know why I got a camera, I'm not much into photography and I didn't ask for one, but I have one now so I decided to take a picture for the picture thread. I don't believe I've ever taken a picture just for new years sooo here you go. me after working a 13 hour shift yesterday/today:

Posted Image

so yeah, stoned, a little drunk and tired as fuck

Posted Image

#14 helter skelter

helter skelter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 5090 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:42 AM

Not how I pictured you, but somehow it fits.

#15 Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 20067 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:45 PM

Posted Image
brian chemicals

#16 Erave

Erave

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 6635 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:10 PM

I took like 60 pictures last night and these are the only two of me! Anyway, I can't get the right balance between flash and no flash.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Below are things I've taken part to create:

Channel Changer 1-3 Complete
Easy Mac Complete
Easy Mac 2
Last Legend

www.myspace.com/tylermiremusic

#17 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:23 PM

Erave, I really did not expect you to look like that. I don't know how I imagined you, but not like that.

#18 pburn

pburn

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 4936 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:45 PM

I thought you were a generic GWer with long hair and glasses.
Posted Image

#19 headphonics

headphonics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6616 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:48 PM

hes posted like 50 photos of himself???

#20 Wash Cycle

Wash Cycle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6886 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:38 PM

Posted Image

playin around with my camera some more. trying to figure out if it is possible to integrate camera use into my articles more (here I am doin research about pirates)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users