• This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Beetleborg

Blue Beetleborg

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCharterville

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:12 PM

Hello, I am Drew McCormick and I am the Blue Stinger Beetleborg, also known as the Chromium Gold Beetleborg. I used to fight the Magnavores and the Crustaceans so they wouldn't take over my home town, Charterville.

Anyway, I'd like to hear your experiences with my adventures, the Big Bad Beetleborgs.

http://nl.youtube.co...h?v=KXGGT1YuHMI

You can see me and my fellow Beetleborgs fighting the bad guys using our Sonic Lasers, Stinger Drill weapons, and ofcourse our Battle A.V.'s. Many people loved our adventures but I'd like to hear your opinions about it.

Greetings,

The Blue Beetleborg

#2 pburn

pburn

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 4936 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:27 PM

Man, I loved this show as a child man. This was my alternative to Power Rangers and I couldn't get enough.........

The white beetleborg dude was the most badass.
Posted Image

#3 Mateui

Mateui

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 12510 posts
  • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:17 PM

And... you're also ban evading.

:welp:

#4 Roman

Roman

Gameboy Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 4207 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia Moon Base

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:20 PM

banished??? what is this shit.  do I not have the power to ban people completely or what.

#5 Mateui

Mateui

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 12510 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:24 PM

banished??? what is this shit.  do I not have the power to ban people completely or what.

No, he was banned, but only on name at first (that must have been you I assume?). I just banned his IP to prevent him from creating yet another account. I also changed his account to banished momentarily before banning by IP.

Anyway people, carry on, nothing to see here. I guess discuss this show if you want to. The topic itself isn't too bad, so if people want to discuss beetleborgs (if never heard of this!) then go ahead.

#6 pburn

pburn

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 4936 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:26 PM

Who...wh was he????????????
Posted Image

#7 Mateui

Mateui

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 12510 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:34 PM

Who...wh was he????????????

Bridgeman. Recently seen in the Future Career topic debating about the merits of getting a game design degree, and posting a rascist topic just asking to be banned.

#8 Dr. Ears

Dr. Ears

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:57 PM

I broke my collarbone when I was seven, playing Beetleborgs with my mate. It was awesome. He flipped me over and slammed me on the ground. Good times.
Posted Image

#9 Massy2k6

Massy2k6

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 1255 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:59 PM

I broke my collarbone when I was seven, playing Beetleborgs with my mate. It was awesome. He flipped me over and slammed me on the ground. Good times.

Yup, all the best kids shows promote loads and loads of violence... their the best kind.

76561198001038774.png

#10 Yeaster

Yeaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1500 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:02 PM

I used to watch this show a lot as a kid, even if it was the poor man's Power Rangers with a younger cast.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who still remembers this show (and VR Troopers).
Posted Image
Complete Chaos [Full Game available!] (No RTP required)
Also try out my demo: A Nightmare in Sunnydale, California
http://gamingw.net/f...p?topic=81758.0
---
MMZ [Short Demo Available]
VANITY[demo version]

#11 Pipcaptor Hatsuya

Pipcaptor Hatsuya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1195 posts
  • LocationRepublic of the Philippines

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:32 PM

Speaking of Beetleborgs, that's an Americanized version of its original counterpart! Dang it! Saban's work again?
Oh my freaking god! I wish that Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is the last series that America will make!

Can't they open up and accept all TOKUSATSU (esp. Kamen Rider & Super Sentai) as is? Without a single remake?

In the Works:
[RM2K3::SFF-RPG] Wailing Mongooses in Gildepazzo

Under Hiatus/Literary Work mode:
[Lit/Rm2k3 :: Interactive Drama] NetGame Saga PROTOTYPE
[RMXP :: RPG] NetGame Saga

#12 Dale Gobbler

Dale Gobbler

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Georgia

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:30 PM

That intro looked really gay. I've never seen this show before. I didn't watch power rangers either. Like is the intro the whole premise of the show? We randomly got super strength, let's fight baddy's!

#13 fatty

fatty

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 4047 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:46 PM

I remember watching this during the era they temporarily stopped airing power rangers due to violence and kids jumping off rooftops to morph :)

#14 Farren

Farren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6518 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Florida

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:16 PM

That intro looked really gay. I've never seen this show before. I didn't watch power rangers either. Like is the intro the whole premise of the show? We randomly got super strength, let's fight baddy's!

I used to watch it when I was a kid and yes basically.

I also remember the little girl in it died or something and they had to replace her. I don't even know if they changed the storyline to explain it but the new one looked like she had a receding hairline.

Edit: no wait I wiki'd and she didn't die they just replaced her midway through, doesn't say why tho
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS

#15 Ragnar

Ragnar

Advanced Member

• Salty Members
  • 11825 posts
  • Location[color=red][size=25pt][B]??????[/B][/size][/color]

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:00 PM

I used to watch this show a lot as a kid, even if it was the poor man's Power Rangers with a younger cast.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who still remembers this show (and VR Troopers).

there was one or two other ones too, one where they always fought in this dark virtual city like godzilla + something else

but it has a long-ass name and I can't remember

but yeah I should watch a youtube of that shit that's exactly what the site was made for and I never thought of doing it fuck me

Edit: I think it was like Samurai Ninja Cyber Squad or some shite like that

Edit:

SuperHuman Samurai Syber Squad

man the show was like Saved By the Bell with completely unrelated Voltron clips inbetween

#16 headphonics

headphonics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6616 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:16 AM

yeah okay.  why is this still open??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users